Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Radisson is running a sale for stays at its hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. You can save up to 30% on the best available rate when you stay over a weekend, plus you’ll be able to earn 2,000 Radisson Rewards points per night. The promotion will run through December 31, 2022 (book by November 28) and is a great way to save on stays if you’re considering a trip overseas.
Let’s take a look at the details!
- This sale will run through November 28, 2022, though you’ll be able to stay from December 5 through the end of this year.
- You’ll still receive a discount even if you’re not a Radisson Rewards member, though it will be capped at 15%.
- Radisson Rewards members can save up to 30% on weekend stays.
- Each night of your stay you’ll earn 2,000 bonus points.
- Unfortunately, no changes are allowed after you reserve, so you’ll want to be very sure that what you’re booking is what you want. If you need to change after you book, you may forfeit your entire reservation.
- This sale is only valid for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night stays. If your hotel is located in Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, or Egypt, the weekend is instead defined as Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
- In order to book, you need to visit Radisson’s website.
- You must book between November 10 and November 28, 2022, in order to take advantage of the sale.
Don’t be completely discouraged if your stay includes more than just the weekend. If you’re staying longer, consider breaking your trip into 2 reservations. The first one can be over a weekend to get the sale, and the second can be the non-weekend dates at a regular rate. This way you can take advantage of the sale, but still stay as long as you need. Calling the hotel and asking to be kept in the same room is an easy request, and most hotels will honor it without any issue.
Hot Tip: Remember that Radisson has 2 loyalty programs: Radisson Rewards and Radisson Rewards Americas. If you’re not a member of Radisson Rewards, you can sign up here.
If you have plans to Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific, you may want to consider switching your hotel reservation to one of the eligible Radisson properties to take advantage of the 30% discount and extra bonus points, which is quite significant. Even if you don’t have a trip planned, this offer might be enticing enough to book something, though keep in mind that it’s only valid on weekend nights and only valid for stays for most of this December.
Featured Image Credit:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.