Understanding Your Hotel Loyalty Program Benefits
Each hotel loyalty program is different in its own ways, and each has pros and cons. If you want to be an expert hotel traveler, then you need to collect lots of points while understanding your benefits inside and out.
What does elite status offer in each program? Who are the partners of each hotel chain? Do I have to use my points for hotel stays, or can I use them in other ways?
You probably have lots of questions, and we will do our best to begin answering them!
In these guides, you’ll find a bit of history behind each program as well as a complete guide to benefits, partnerships, earning and redeeming points, and frequently asked questions.
Hotel Loyalty Program Guides
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Apply Now Full review
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards