We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Frontier has announced a new and exciting route between its hub in Denver (DEN) to Houston’s Hobby Airport (HOU).
“We are excited to announce a new ultra low-fare flight option between Denver and Houston Hobby with daily nonstop service beginning in September,” said Daniel Shurz, senior vice president of commercial at Frontier Airlines, in a statement.
Let’s dig into the new route!
Fares Start at $69 One-way Between DEN-HOU
Frontier is beginning daily nonstop service between Denver and Houston, which launches starting September 7, 2022. The airline cited “strong consumer demand” for flights between the 2 cities as a reason for starting the route.
To celebrate the launch of the new routes, Frontier is offering introductory one-way fares starting at $69 through the airline’s website.
You must purchase the fares by 11:59 p.m. EST on July 26, 2022. Fares are valid for nonstop travel, Monday through Thursday and Saturday between September 7, 2022, and October 28, 2022. Note that you aren’t required to purchase a round-trip ticket.
Keep in mind that the cheapest tickets might be Discount Den fares, which are only available at FlyFrontier.com to Discount Den members.
Other terms and conditions about the introductory fares you should be aware of include:
- All reservations are non-refundable.
- Refunds are allowed for reservations made 7 days or more before departure and provided that a refund request is made within 24 hours of the initial reservation.
- Changes or cancellations made to itineraries after the 24 hours will be subject to change fees and any fare difference.
- Because Frontier is a low-cost airline, services such as checked baggage and seat selection will incur an extra cost and aren’t included in the introductory fare.
Other Recently Announced Frontier Routes and News
Frontier has launched several new routes in recent weeks, including:
- Houston (HOU) to Cancun (CUN), Las Vegas (LAS), and Orlando (MCO)
- Las Vegas (LAS) to Guadalajara (GDL) and Monterrey (MTY)
- Tampa (TPA) to San Juan (SJU) and Montego Bay (MBJ)
The ultra-low-cost carrier has also made news recently after announcing plans to merge with another budget airline, Spirit Airlines. While JetBlue has also expressed interest in merging with Spirit, the airline appears to be all-in on its partnership with Frontier and has rebuffed JetBlue’s offer thus far.
To take advantage of the new Denver to Houston flights, make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully and ensure you’re actually able to travel on the date you’ve booked.
And remember, the introductory fares must be booked by July 26, 2022, for travel completed by October 28, 2022.
Featured Image Credit: Frontier
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.