U.S. Bank recently launched the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite™ Mastercard®, giving small business owners looking to earn cash-back on their purchases another compelling credit card option. As far as no-annual-fee cards go, it certainly makes for an interesting option. Here are some of the highlights of the card to help you determine if it’s a good fit for you.
U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Mastercard Details
Welcome Bonus: Earn $500 in cash-back after spending $4,500 on the account owner’s card in the first 150 days of opening your account.
Cardholders will earn 3% cash-back on eligible purchases at gas stations, office supply stores, cell phone service providers, and restaurants, plus 1% cash-back on all other eligible purchases. There is no limit to the amount of cash-back you can earn, and your cash-back rewards never expire.
The card also offers an excellent benefit of an annual $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks. When you consider that this is a no-annual-fee credit card, this annual statement credit alone can make this card well worth having for your business.
Additional World Elite Mastercard benefits include:
- A complimentary 3-month DoorDash DashPass subscription with $5 off the first 2 orders per month
- 5% back on HelloFresh orders
- Earn $5 in Lyft credit once per month after 3 rides in a month
- Free ShopRunner membership offering free 2-day shipping at a variety of online retailers
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection
- Global emergency services
- Cell phone protection for theft or specific repairs offering $1,000 in yearly coverage ($800 max per claim, 2 claims per year) when your cell bill is paid with your U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Mastercard
There is no fee to add additional employee cards, but keep in mind that purchases on your employee cards will not count towards the minimum spend requirement for the welcome bonus. The card also charges a 3% foreign transaction fee, so you’ll want to opt for another card for any overseas purchases.
The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Mastercard is an excellent option for any small business owner looking for a no-annual-fee cash-back card, especially one that can take advantage of the card’s $100 annual statement credit for a service like QuickBooks or has large business expenses in one or more of the card’s 3% categories like office supply stores or gas stations.