We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Are you planning a trip across the pond this fall? We’re seeing some excellent business class deals to London with tickets as low as $2,100 round-trip.
Let’s take a look at this incredible deal!
Fare Deal – Details
You’ll find the cheapest deals on TAP Air Portugal between Boston (BOS) and London Gatwick (LGW). All deals include a layover in Portugal, usually in Lisbon (LIS).
The long-haul flights are operated on the airline’s Airbus A321neo aircraft, and the lie-flat business class seats are arranged in a staggered 2-2, 1-1 configuration.
You can play around with dates on Google Flights and then book directly through TAP Air Portugal or through an online travel agency (OTA) like Expedia.
- Class: Business
- Routes: Boston (BOS) to London (LGW)
- Dates: November 2023 to March 2024
- Rates: As low as $2,095 round-trip
Best Ways to Book
You’ll find scattered availability on TAP Air Portugal between the fall of 2023 and the spring of 2024.
Plug in your preferred dates into Google Flights, and then book. If you book directly with the airline, you may end up paying $200 more than what’s being quoted on OTAs like Expedia, so keep that in mind before booking.
Either way, make sure you pay with a card that rewards you for travel purchases. Some of our favorites are below:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points when you book travel through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all travel purchase
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points when you book travel through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all travel purchases.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; or 2x miles on all purchases (including travel)
Hot Tip: Check out our guide to the best hotels in London to book using points!
This is a deal we’ve seen in the past, as TAP Air Portugal regularly has cheap flights to Europe. Still, fall and winter are popular times to visit London, so finding a lie-flat business class deal from the U.S. is always good news. If you’re interested, make sure to book ASAP before the deals are gone!
The information regarding the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: Daniel Ross
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.