The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card is built for business owners that regularly fly with Southwest and are looking for a card that helps them earn more points while providing benefits such as 25% back on inflight purchases and EarlyBird Check-In certificates.
- 3x points per $1 on Southwest purchases
- 2x points per $1 on Rapid Rewards hotel and rental car partners
- 2x points per $1 on local transit and commuting purchases, including rideshare, passenger trains, buses, taxis, tolls, and parking lots and garages
- 1x point per $1 on all other purchases
- 6,000 anniversary points
- 2 EarlyBird Check-In certificates per year
- 25% back on inflight purchases
- $500 fee credit for points transfers per year
- 1,500 tier qualifying points (TQPs) toward A-List status for every $10,000 spent
- Employee cards at no added cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Lost luggage insurance
- Baggage delay insurance
- Purchase protection and extended warranty protection
- $99 annual fee
- Doesn’t earn transferable rewards
Southwest Premier Business Card — Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Earn 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- Earn 3X points on Southwest Airlines® purchases.
- Earn 2X points on Rapid Rewards® hotel and car partners.
- Earn 2X points on rideshare.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 2 EarlyBird Check-In® each year.
- Earn unlimited tier qualifying points towards A-List status.
- Card Categories:
- Rewards Center
- Related Articles
Great Card If
- You regularly fly with Southwest
- You want a card that can help you reach Southwest elite status
Don't Get If
- You hardly ever fly with Southwest
- You want a card that earns points that can be redeemed with multiple airlines
Southwest Premier Business Card — Fees
- Annual Fee
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Interest Rates
- Late fees
- Up to $40
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% Variable
- Balance Transfers
- 20.49% - 27.49% Variable
- Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance APR
- 29.49% Variable
- Fee: Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
- Additional Info
Credit Card Review Benefits
How To Earn More Points
How To Use These Points For Max Value
Featured Image Credit:
Alex has been traveling for over 25 years and from a young age was lucky enough to set out on numerous family trips all over the world, which gave him the travel bug. Alex has since earned tens of millions of travel points and miles, mainly through maximizing every opportunity to earn the most points possible on each dollar spent.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.