Southwest Performance Business Card — Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Earn 80,000 points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
- 9,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- NEW! Earn 4X points on Southwest® purchases.
- Earn 3X points on Rapid Rewards® hotel and car partners.
- NEW! Earn 2X points on rideshare.
- Earn 2X points on social media and search engine advertising, internet, cable, and phone services and 1X points on all other purchases.
- 4 Upgraded Boardings per year when available.
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit.
- Card Categories:
Southwest Performance Business Card — Fees
- Annual Fee
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Interest Rates
- Late fees
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%
- Balance Transfers
- 15.99% - 22.99% Variable
- Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance APR
- 24.99% Variable
- Fee: Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
Frequently asked questions
What is the annual fee on the Southwest Performance Business card?
The annual fee on the Southwest Performance Business card is $199.
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.