For rates and fees of the U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card, click here.
The information regarding the U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Card - Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Intro Offer: Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 in eligible purchases within the first 120 days of account opening. That's a $500 value redeemable towards travel, gift cards, cash back, merchandise and more.
- 5X points on prepaid hotels and car rentals booked directly in the Altitude Rewards Center.
- 4X points on travel, gas stations, and EV charging stations.
- 2X points on streaming services. Plus, a $30 credit for annual streaming purchases like Netflix, Hulu, Spotify®, Apple Music, Disney+, HBO Max and more!
- 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, and dining.
- Receive up to $100 in statement credits for reimbursement toward your TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry® application fee once every four years.
- 1X point on all other eligible purchases.
- Points never expire.
- Pay over time by splitting eligible purchases of $100+ into equal monthly payments with U.S. Bank ExtendPay™ Plan.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Card Categories:
U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Card - Fees
- Annual Fee
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first 12 months. After that $95
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Interest Rates
- Balance Transfers
- 20.24% - 28.24% Variable
- Fee: Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR
Featured Image Credit:
Image Credit: U.S. Bank
Alex has been traveling for over 25 years and from a young age was lucky enough to set out on numerous family trips all over the world, which gave him the travel bug. Alex has since earned tens of millions of travel points and miles, mainly through maximizing every opportunity to earn the most points possible on each dollar spent.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.