Edited by: Stella Shon
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Wyndham is out with a new promotion for participating properties in its Trademark Collection brand.
For a limited time, guests can save 15% on stays of at least 2 nights, as well as earn a 1-time bonus of 3,000 Wyndham Rewards points at the completion of a qualifying stay.
Let’s take a closer look at all the details of the chain’s latest promotion.
Wyndham’s Latest Promotion — The Details
Wyndham’s Trademark Collection is a group of independent hotels that are united under the Wyndham umbrella, designed primarily for guests who prefer the feel of a “boutique” hotel with the security, perks, and potential elite benefits that come with booking a chain property.
And through this summer, Wyndham Rewards members can book discounted stays and earn bonus points on stays at select Trademark Collection properties.
If you book by June 30, 2023, and stay from now through September 5, 2023, and you can save 15% on your stay and earn a 1-time bonus of 3,000 Wyndham Rewards points.Hot Tip:
Participating Trademark Collection Properties
The Trademark Collection is a small brand to begin with, and just 6 properties are participating in this promotion:
- Ambassador Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- BEI Hotel in San Francisco, California
- Chula Vista Resort in the Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- MB Hotel in Miami, Florida
- The Americus Hotel in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Waynesville Inn & Golf Club in Waynesville, North Carolina
Fine Print of Wyndham’s Promotion
There are a few more things to be aware of before you decide to book a stay with this promotion:
- Promotion is only valid at participating properties and on Sunday to Thursday check-ins
- Members can only earn the bonus points once
- Only Wyndham Rewards members (you can sign up for free) are eligible to participate in the promotion
- Stays must be booked through Wyndham directly, including its website, mobile app, or over the phone
- Promotion is not available at any Trademark Collection property that’s co-branded with Caesars Rewards
This promotion is very limited in scope, so unless you have a trip planned to one of the destinations mentioned above, we don’t recommend going out of your way to book a stay.
However, there are some popular summer destinations in this offer. Therefore, if you’re eyeing one of them and are a fan of the Wyndham Rewards program, it’s definitely worth at least considering a stay at a Trademark Collection by Wyndham property, so you can save on your stay and earn bonus points in the process.
Featured Image Credit: Wyndham
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Get the latest travel tips, crucial news, flight & hotel deal alerts... Plus — expert strategies to maximize your points & miles by joining our (free) newsletter.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.