Using the Points Earned With Your New Credit Cards
Oh, you’d like to use all those miles and points you’ve spent long, hard hours earning?
We don’t blame you – so do we! This section will help you do just that.
Here, you’ll find a multitude of ways to redeem your miles. As usual, we suggest you already have a destination in mind to help refine your points strategy. Then, check here for information on getting to that place.
If you haven’t chosen a dream destination yet, then this is a great section to visit in search of inspiration! We include all the best ways to redeem miles by loyalty account in one place.
You can also get an idea of what a trip can be like, which might give you some ideas about where you want to go!
Enjoy reading; we hope you find something of value!
How To Most Effectively Use Your Miles
Currently, we have 2 different sections with ideas about redeeming miles and points:
- Redemption Strategies! – Huge guides on getting maximum value out of your points. If you already have a bunch of miles/points, this is a great place to start!
- Flight Reviews – Reports from the Millers on where they’ve been and how they traveled there to inspire your own travel.
Tools To Use When You’re Ready To Travel
You may need some extra information once you’re ready to start traveling. These tools can help you out:
- Getting Your First Passport
- Renewing Your Passport, and Other Passport Special Cases
- Global Entry: Speeding Up Customs and Airport Security
- The Basic Guide to the ITA Matrix: Find Cheap Air Fares
- Advance ITA Matrix Functionality: Find the Cheapest Fares
- Preventing Credit Card Fraud
- Complete Guide to Credit Card Insurance
If you want more ideas for tools, check out our Must See Resources page.
Coming Soon to the Site
We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our content for our readers. If you have any ideas on how we could add more sections to the Redeem Miles area, please let us know!
In addition, we’re currently working on a way to efficiently deliver you news on the latest hot deals, which may only be available for a very short period of time. Stay tuned for more on that!