"The King of Business Credit Cards"
This is a business card that's very hard to beat, with a huge sign-up bonus and earnings of 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 in so many business categories.
If you were to make a short list of the best small business credit cards available, the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card would be at the top of that list. Not only is the card a fantastic option for earning points by offering 4 different bonus categories, but it also offers great travel benefits and purchase protections that any small business owner would love — and all for an annual fee of just $95!
So if you’re a small business owner that travels often for work or leisure, here is a detailed look at why the Ink Business Preferred card might be a must-add to your wallet.
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Earn 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 cash back or $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year. Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- With Fraud Protection your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity using real-time fraud monitoring
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information
- Redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Bonus Valuation*: $2,000
- Earn 3x Ultimate Rewards points per $1 spent on up to $150,000 in combined purchases on advertising on social media and search engines, travel, shipping, internet, cable, and phone services
- Access to Chase Ultimate Rewards travel transfer partners
- Ultimate Rewards points are worth 25% more when redeemed through the Chase travel portal or Pay Yourself Back
- Cell phone insurance
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance
- Rental car insurance
- Purchase and extended warranty protection
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee
- No premium travel benefits like airport lounge access
*This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP and not the card issuer.
Current Sign-Up Bonus
Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
Don’t Get If
- Your business’ annual spending does not fall within the bonus categories
Great Card If
- You’re a business owner who spends a lot on travel, communication services, shipping, or advertising expenses
- You travel often and want a card with flexible point redemption options
- You want a card with cell phone protection, purchase protection, and travel insurance