Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Are you looking for a fall getaway? There’s a fantastic deal on JetBlue to the Bahamas in Mint — and it’s under $1,000 round-trip.
Here’s what you need to know about this deal and how to book it!
Fare Deal — The Details
This deal is for tickets in JetBlue’s Mint business class product — complete with lie-flat seating and great food — between Los Angeles (LAX) and Nassau (NAS).
JetBlue offers Mint business class on several transcontinental routes, transatlantic routes, and several routes to the Caribbean.
Play around with a few dates on Google Flights and then book directly through JetBlue or an online travel agency (OTA). You may find cheaper rates using lesser-known OTAs, but you’ll want to book with a more reputable option if you anticipate your plans changing.
- Class: JetBlue Mint
- Routes: Los Angeles (LAX) to Nassau (NAS)
- Dates: Select dates between October and November 2023
- Rates: As low as $964 round-trip
Want to use points? Check out our guide to booking JetBlue Mint flights with points!
How To Book
The best availability can be found in the fall and winter, though other dates may be available at a higher price.
Make sure you pay with a card that rewards you for travel purchases or JetBlue purchases. Here are a few of our favorites at Upgraded Points, all of which offer sizable welcome bonuses and elevated earnings on flights:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year, then 1x points)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all other travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all other travel purchases
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on all other purchases (including travel)
- The JetBlue Plus Card: 6x points on eligible JetBlue purchases
- The JetBlue Business Card: 6x points on eligible JetBlue purchases
This is a fantastic deal for a nearly 6-hour flight to the Bahamas. You’ll get a lie-flat seat and all of the perks of JetBlue Mint for under $1,000 round-trip. If you’re interested, make sure to book soon before it’s gone!
The information regarding the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
The information regarding The JetBlue Plus Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
The information regarding The JetBlue Business Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: JetBlue
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.