Edited by: Juan Ruiz
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Like many travel companies, JetBlue is celebrating Cyber Monday with a sale. The airline has announced yet another flash sale to a whole range of destinations for a limited time.
Let’s look at this deal and how to book it before it’s gone!
Fare Deal — The Details
JetBlue is offering a limited-time sale — dubbed “The Cyber Monday Sale” — through which travelers can get tickets from as low as $49 each way.
While this is still a good sale, we’ve seen cheaper flash sales from JetBlue in the past, such as deals as low as $39 each way.
The deal appears to be available to and from JetBlue’s North American airports, so unfortunately, you won’t find any deals on the airline’s newly launched Amsterdam (AMS) and Paris (CDG) routes, nor will you find deals to South America.
As you can see above, the $49 pricing doesn’t apply to every destination, but if you do a little searching on JetBlue’s site, you can find some great deals to popular destinations.
The deal also includes flights booked by redeeming JetBlue TrueBlue points, with flights starting at just 4,500 TrueBlue points each way. This is a steal, given how easy it is to earn JetBlue TrueBlue points.
There are several terms and conditions you should know before booking. You must book your travel before November 29, 2023, for travel between January 9 and March 27, 2024 (note that this promotion is for Tuesday and Wednesday travel).
Finally, the airline is also offering savings on bundled travel purchases. From now through November 29, you can save on flight and hotel and flight and cruise packages with a $99 deposit:
- $50 off packages $1,000+ with code UNWRAP50
- $200 off packages $3,000+ with code UNWRAP200
- $400 off packages $5,000+ with code UNWRAP400
- $750 off packages $8,000+ with code UNWRAP750
Travel dates for this deal are between December 5, 2023, and October 15, 2024.
Best Ways To Book
You’ll want to book before November 29, 2023, and make sure you book your travel to occur on Tuesday or Wednesday to take advantage of the savings.
Make sure you pay with a card that rewards you for travel purchases. Here are a few of our favorites — all of which offer big welcome bonuses and elevated earnings on flights:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year, then 1x points)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all other travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all other travel purchases
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on all other purchases (including travel)
Read our in-depth review of JetBlue Airways to learn even more about the airline, including the amenities it offers, any additional fees you should expect, the best seats to choose, and more.
JetBlue runs these types of promotions fairly often, but it’s always exciting when it comes back. You’ll find tickets for as low as $49 each way, plus savings on bundled travel packages, which is a great way to save cash. This promotion doesn’t last long, so make sure to book before November 29!
The information regarding the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: JetBlue
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.