Update: The offers mentioned below have expired and are no longer available.
If you’re a frequent United flyer then the United Club℠ Infinite Card would be a good addition to your wallet.
The card’s welcome bonus is now 120,000 miles — that’s 40,000 miles more than what was previously offered.
Let’s take a look at what you have to do to receive the 120,000 miles, as well as the other perks and benefits of the card.
United Club Infinite Card’s New Bonus and Card Perks
Wow — 120,000 United MileagePlus Miles is a lot of miles. When considering we value each United mile at 1.3 cents, that means a welcome bonus of 120,000 miles has a cash value of $1,560.
All you have to do to be privy to all those miles is sign up for the card and spend $6,000 on purchases using the card in the first 3 months of card membership.
Hot Tip: Remember, it’s never worth getting yourself into debt just to hit a credit card welcome bonus. Make sure the spending required would not exceed your average monthly spending.
Like any good credit card, the United Club Infinite card comes with a wealth of predominantly travel-related benefits, including the following spending categories:
- 4 miles per $1 spent on purchases from United, including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages, and Wi-Fi, and other United charges
- 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel
- 2 miles per $1 spent on dining, including eligible delivery services
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
It’s not just spending cash where frequent travelers are rewarded. Cardmembers will also enjoy:
- 10% discount on United economy mileage redemptions within the U.S. and Canada
- Up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck, or NEXUS fee credit
- Free first and second checked bags
- 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, drinks, and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flights when purchasing with the United Club Infinite card
- Access to United Club airport lounges when flying United (even in economy)
- United Premier Access: a priority airport experience at check-in, security (where available), boarding, and baggage
- Earn Premier Qualifying Points (PQP) towards elite status with 500 PQP for every $12,000 in net purchases up to a maximum of 4,000 PQP in a calendar year
- $75 statement credit for purchases at IHG hotels through December 31, 2022
- Complimentary IHG One Rewards Platinum Elite status (upon enrollment)
120,000 MileagePlus Miles Could Take You Almost Anywhere in the World
As well as redeeming on United-operated flights, United MileagePlus miles are a super-flexible air miles currency that can be used on other Star Alliance airlines like Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines.
With 120,000 United miles, you’d be able to fly to Europe, Africa, South America, and Asia in business or even first class!
In fact, you’d be able to fly to Europe and back twice if you flew in economy.
The possibilities are seemingly endless. If you have a trip in mind that you’ve been waiting to take, the 120,000-mile welcome offer on the United Club Infinite card could be just what you need to get you there in style.
Hot Tip: See our complete guides to earning and redeeming United MileagePlus miles.
The welcome bonus for the United Club Infinite card is now at 120,000 MileagePlus miles — that’s an increase of 50% more than the previous welcome bonus.
All things considered, 120,000 miles, coupled with the card’s travel-focused perks and benefits, is a stellar deal for frequent United flyers.
Featured Image Credit: