Citi Simplicity Card — Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee… Ever
- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 15.49% – 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.49% – 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
- Stay protected with Citi® Quick Lock and $0 liability on unauthorized charges
Citi Simplicity Card — Fees
- Interest Rates
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening.
- After that, the variable APR will be 15.49% - 25.49%.
- Balance Transfers
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months from date of first transfer. All transfers must be completed in first 4 months.
- Ongoing APR: 15.49% - 25.49% Variable
- Fee: There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance APR
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.