The Instacart Mastercard® is the first-ever credit card from Instacart. With earning on groceries and everyday purchases, this card could be a great fit for your wallet.
Instacart Mastercard - Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Get a free year of Instacart+ and a $100 Instacart credit automatically upon approval. Membership auto-renews. Terms apply.
- Earn 5% cash back on Instacart app and Instacart.com purchases
- Earn 5% cash back on travel purchased through the Chase Travel Center, including flights, hotels and more
- Earn 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations and on select streaming services
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual card fee
Instacart Mastercard - Fees
- Annual Fee
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Interest Rates
- Late fees
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99%
- Balance Transfers
- 19.49% - 28.24% Variable
- Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance APR
- 29.49% Variable
- Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
Alex has been traveling for over 25 years and from a young age was lucky enough to set out on numerous family trips all over the world, which gave him the travel bug. Alex has since earned tens of millions of travel points and miles, mainly through maximizing every opportunity to earn the most points possible on each dollar spent.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.