Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Traveling from the West Coast to Europe is quite the schlep. Although there are plenty of flights, you’ll still be spending at least 10 hours on a plane — even if you’re on a nonstop flight. The best way to break up the monotony? Book business class and enjoy a lie-flat bed on the way over.
Let’s take a look at this fare deal, which includes flights from all over the West Coast to Europe for as little as $2,140 round-trip.
Fare Deal — Details
These routes are operated by a mix of airlines, including JetBlue and Condor. Luckily, both airlines have top-tier seating and service when it comes to business class, including direct aisle access for all passengers.
- Class: Business
- Routes: Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), and Seattle (SEA) to Frankfurt (FRA), Munich (MUC), Prague (PRG), and Rome (FCO)
- Dates: January 2024 to March 2024
- Rates: From $2,140 round-trip
You’ll even find smaller airports included in this fare sale, which is why flying to Florence, Italy (FLR), is the absolute cheapest option you’ll find. Sure, there are a couple of layovers, but that just gives you time to enjoy the lounge!
You’ll also find cheap options from Southern California, including this route from Los Angeles (LAX) to Prague (PRG).
Finally, if you’re really just interested in heading to Germany, you’ll find even better options with just a single layover, like this one to Frankfurt (FRA).
Check out our guide to the best websites for flight deal alerts to ensure you don’t miss out on the next great travel deal!
Best Ways To Book
All of these routes can be booked directly with Condor, and we recommend using a credit card that rewards you for airline or general travel purchases. Here are a few of our favorite options:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year, then 1x points)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all other travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all other travel purchases
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on all other purchases (including travel)
If Europe has been on your radar recently, now is the time to book. It’s rare to see flights from the West Coast for this cheap — and even rarer to find them with lie-flat seats and direct aisle access. We don’t expect these prices to last long, so if you’re interested, jump on it!
Featured Image Credit: Condor Airlines
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.