AAdvantage MileUp Card — Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® Bonus Miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Earn 1 Loyalty Point for every 1 eligible mile earned from purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 16.74% – 25.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
- Card Categories:
AAdvantage MileUp Card — Fees
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Interest Rates
- Balance Transfers
- 16.74% - 25.74% Variable
- Fee: 5% of each balance transfer; $5 minimum.
- Cash Advance APR
- 25.99% Variable
- Fee: 5% of each cash advance; $10 minimum.
Featured Image Credit:
Frequently asked questions
What is the annual fee on the AAdvantage MileUp card?
There is no annual fee on the AAdvantage MileUp card.
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.