Edited by: Juan Ruiz
The 24 Best Products You Can Buy With Amex Platinum’s Saks Fifth Avenue Credits 
- Which Credit Cards Offer Saks Fifth Avenue Credits?
- The 8 Best Things You Can Buy With a $50 Saks Credit
- 1. Clinique Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- 2. KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder
- 3. Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm
- 4. ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Motion 8″ Aluminum Hard Anodized Non-stick Fry Pan
- 5. Herschel Supply and Co. Seasonal Technology Organizer
- 6. The Laundress Zip Laundry Bag
- 7. Alo Yoga Performance Off-Duty Cap
- 8. Outdoor Voices Move Free Shorts
- The 9 Best Things You Can Buy With a $100 Saks Credit
- 1. Aesop Moroccan Neroli Shaving Duet
- 2. UGG Kid’s Dakota Suede Sheepskin Slippers
- 3. T3 SinglePass Compact Travel Styling Flat Iron With Cap (White and Rose Gold)
- 4. Espressione Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- 5. ROYCE New York Zip Leather Card Wallet
- 6. Saks Fifth Avenue Leather Flat Slide Sandals
- 7. Tory Burch Serif T-18K Gold Plated Leather Bracelet
- 8. Courant CATCH:2 Essentials Wireless Charger
- 9. Alo Yoga 6-Piece Essential Oil Set
- The 7 Best Things You Can Buy With a $150 Saks Credit
- Final Thoughts
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Credit card issuers like Chase, American Express, and Citi have long offered statement credits in addition to their other benefits to attract customers. Traditionally, these credits have been travel-focused, featuring airline incidentals credits or broad travel credits.
With the continuing evolution of the credit card rewards landscape, there has been much flux in terms of benefits, especially as it relates to statement credits. Specifically, American Express has popularized the trend of offering shopping credits.
These shopping credits vary depending on which card you use, but this guide will be focusing on the Saks Fifth Avenue credit.
Saks Fifth Avenue is an American chain of luxury department stores. Its flagship store, located on 5th Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, has attracted many loyal shoppers.
In this guide, we’ll be exploring the top things you can buy using your Saks credits that are a part of being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express. We’ll be looking at 3 key budget tiers: $50, $100, and $150. Saks has a great selection of gifts you can get for others, which is a great way to save cash on shopping!
Which Credit Cards Offer Saks Fifth Avenue Credits?
When talking about Saks Fifth Avenue credits, 2 cards offer this benefit: the Amex Platinum card and the American Express Platinum Card® for Schwab.
Hot Tip: One thing you should remember is that you can use multiple cards with your purchase. For example, if both you and your significant other have the Amex Platinum card, you can each swipe $50 in-store to get a $100 purchase for free, even if it’s a single item.
Let’s quickly touch on both of these cards.
Amex Platinum Card
BEST LOUNGE ACCESS
Terms Apply / Rates & Fees
Learn More(at Amex's secure site)
The Amex Platinum reigns supreme for luxury travel, offering the best airport lounge access plus generous statement credits, and complimentary elite status.
Apply With Confidence
Know if you're approved with no credit score impact
If you're approved and accept this Card, your credit score may be impacted.
Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $8,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
See Pay Over Time APR
Good to Excellent (670-850)
Upgraded Points credit ranges are a variation of FICO®Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit cardapplication.
When it comes to cards that offer top-notch benefits, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better card out there than The Platinum Card® from American Express.
Make no mistake — the Amex Platinum card is a premium card with a premium price tag. With amazing benefits like best-in-class airport lounge access, hotel elite status, and tremendous value in annual statement credits, it can easily prove to be one of the most lucrative cards in your wallet year after year.
- The best airport lounge access out of any card (by far) — enjoy access to over 1,400 worldwide lounges, including the luxurious Amex Centurion Lounges, Priority Pass lounges, Plaza Premium Lounges, and many more!
- 5x points per $1 spent on flights purchased directly with the airline or with American Express Travel (up to $500,000 per year)
- 5x points per $1 spent on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel
- Annual and monthly statement credits upon enrollment (airline credit, Uber Cash credit, Saks Fifth Avenue credit, streaming credit, prepaid hotel credit on eligible stays, Walmart+ credit, CLEAR credit, and Equinox credit)
- TSA PreCheck or Global Entry credit
- Access to American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts
- Access to Amex International Airline Program
- No foreign transaction fees (rates and fees)
- $695 annual fee (rates and fees)
- Airline credit does not cover airfare (only incidentals like checked bags)
- Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $8,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Apply and select your preferred metal Card design: classic Platinum Card®, Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- $200 Hotel Credit: Get up to $200 back in statement credits each year on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®. The Hotel Collection requires a minimum two-night stay.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 back in statement credits each month on eligible purchases made with your Platinum Card® on one or more of the following: Disney+, a Disney Bundle, ESPN+, Hulu, The New York Times, Peacock, SiriusXM, and The Wall Street Journal. Enrollment required.
- $155 Walmart+ Credit: Cover the cost of a $12.95 monthly Walmart+ membership (subject to auto-renewal) with a statement credit after you pay for Walmart+ each month with your Platinum Card®. Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax. Plus Up Benefits are excluded.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Platinum Card®.
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member only.
- $300 Equinox Credit: Get up to $300 back in statement credits per calendar year on an Equinox membership, or an Equinox club membership (subject to auto-renewal) when you pay with your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required. Visit https://platinum.equinox.com/ to enroll.
- $189 CLEAR® Plus Credit: Breeze through security with CLEAR Plus at 100+ airports, stadiums, and entertainment venues nationwide and get up to $189 back per calendar year on your Membership (subject to auto-renewal) when you use your Platinum Card®. Learn more.
- $100 Global Entry Credit: Receive either a $100 statement credit every 4 years for a Global Entry application fee or a statement credit up to $85 every 4.5 years for a TSA PreCheck® (through a TSA official enrollment provider) application fee, when charged to your Platinum Card®. Card Members approved for Global Entry will also receive access to TSA PreCheck at no additional cost.
- Shop Saks with Platinum: Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases in Saks Fifth Avenue stores or at saks.com on your Platinum Card®. That's up to $50 in statement credits semi-annually. Enrollment required.
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit: Get a $300 statement credit for the purchase of a SoulCycle at-home bike with your Platinum Card®. An Equinox+ subscription is required to purchase a SoulCycle at-home bike and access SoulCycle content. Must charge full price of bike in one transaction. Shipping available in the contiguous U.S. only. Enrollment Required.
- Unlock access to exclusive reservations and special dining experiences with Global Dining Access by Resy when you add your Platinum Card® to your Resy profile.
- $695 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- Amex Platinum 150k Welcome Bonus Offer
- Benefits of The Amex Platinum
- How to Use 100,000 Amex Platinum Points
- Amex Platinum Card Requirements
- American Express Platinum Military Benefits
- Amex Platinum and Business Platinum Lounge Access
- Amex Platinum Benefits for Authorized Users
- Amex Platinum vs Delta Platinum
- Amex Platinum vs Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Capital One Venture X vs Amex Platinum
- Amex Platinum vs Delta Reserve
- Best American Express Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards for Airport Lounge Access
- Best Credit Cards for Military
Hot Tip: Check to see if you’re eligible for a welcome bonus offer of up to 125k (or 150k) points with the Amex Platinum. The current public offer is 80,000 points. (This targeted offer was independently researched and may not be available to all applicants.)
The Amex Platinum card is undoubtedly one of the best cards you can hold. With benefits and perks ranging from earning big on flights purchased directly with the airline or at Amex Travel to up to $200 annual airline incidentals fee credit to the best lounge access for a credit card, the benefits are nearly endless.
Let’s be clear: the Amex Platinum card is one of the best cards in the world for travel benefits. In addition to access to the amazing American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts, Amex Centurion Lounges, and even complimentary Hilton Honors Gold and Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status (upon enrollment), you’ll also get a $100 annual Saks Fifth Avenue credit.
The annual $100 Saks Fifth Avenue credit is split up into 2 $50 credits: one disbursed from January to June, the other from July to December. Remember that you must enroll to use this benefit.
Amex Schwab Platinum Card
Another option to get the $100 Saks Fifth Avenue credit is to get the Amex Schwab Platinum card*. While this card is similar to the Amex Platinum card, you’ll enjoy a few other benefits if you maintain an eligible Schwab account.
Once you have a qualifying Schwab account, you can enjoy the same benefits as the Amex Platinum card, in addition to:
- Schwab Appreciation Bonus: Receive a $100 card statement credit if your qualifying Schwab holdings are equal to or greater than $250,000 or receive a $200 card statement credit if your qualifying Schwab holdings are equal to or greater than $1,000,000 when measured following card account approval and annually thereafter.
- Invest With Rewards: Earn Membership Rewards points that you can turn into deposits to your eligible Schwab account at a 1.1 cents per point valuation (for example, 60,000 points = $660).
Although it doesn’t mention the Saks credit on the application page, you’ll find the identical perk by looking at the card’s benefit terms. The structure is identical, in the sense that the $100 credit is split up into 2 equal $50 credits for January to June and then from July to December.
*All information about the Amex Schwab Platinum card has been collected independently by Upgraded Points.
Hot Tip: For more information about the similarities and differences between the Amex Platinum card and the Amex Schwab Platinum card, check out our head-to-head matchup.
The 8 Best Things You Can Buy With a $50 Saks Credit
If you’re a cardholder of the Amex Platinum card or Amex Schwab Platinum card, you’re going to want to use the credits that you get for holding the cards.
If you’ve got one of these cards, you can spend up to $50 every 6 months. Here are some awesome things you can get with a $50 Saks credit:
1. Clinique Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Clinique is a mainstay cosmetics brand available pretty much anywhere you go. One of the best buys, in our opinion, is the broad spectrum makeup under the Even Better line.
This product currently has more than 35 shades available, and its 1-ounce volume makes it easy to carry around and travel with.
Generally, this is recommended for dry combination to combination/oily skin. The product is also paraben-free, phthalate-free, fragrance-free, allergy-tested, and non-acnegenic.
You can find it from $31 to $33 on the Saks Fifth Avenue website.
2. KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder
KitchenAid makes some fabulous appliances that’ll elevate your kitchen. One such product is the Blade Coffee Grinder, which is available in Onyx Black or Empire Red colors.
This grinder can process beans for up to 12 cups of coffee at once, and its brushed stainless steel bowl has etched markings for convenience.
You can get this product for $39.99 on Saks’ website.
3. Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm
Dior is one of the quintessential brands in the luxury world. If you’ve wanted to try out its cosmetics and have been unable to commit the admittedly high price tags, you’ll be pleased to find that you can use your Saks credit toward this endeavor, specifically, this $38 iconic lip balm from Dior Backstage.
The Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm comes in several shades, including pink, coral, berry, raspberry, holo pink, and holo rose gold. The entire lip balm comes in a 0.12-ounce package and is imported from France.
4. ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Motion 8″ Aluminum Hard Anodized Non-stick Fry Pan
With the Saks credit, you can make that much-needed cookware replacement you’ve been putting off.
If you’ve got fry pans that need changing out, you can take advantage of this deal to get a high-quality product for your kitchen.
This imported fry pan from ZWILLING JA Henckels measures 8 inches, is dishwasher safe, and has a multi-layer, PFOA-free nonstick coating.
Currently, you can get this pan that retails for $54.99 for as low as $34.99 on the Saks Fifth Avenue online site.
5. Herschel Supply and Co. Seasonal Technology Organizer
If you’re looking to organize your electronics, charging cables, and even toiletries, this chic organizer can help you out big time.
This Herschel Supply and Co. Seasonal Technology Organizer is made of 100% polyester and has various zip enclosures, pockets, and straps to store your technology neatly.
You can get this for $45 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
6. The Laundress Zip Laundry Bag
While you’re traveling, you probably don’t want to be combining your soiled clothes with your clean clothes.
Enter: The Laundress Zip Laundry Bag.
This cotton laundry bag is the perfect solution for dirty clothes while traveling. It has a zip closure and handles for maximum convenience.
Currently, you can purchase this 19 x 24-inch bag for as low as $46 on Saks’ website!
7. Alo Yoga Performance Off-Duty Cap
Cover your head with this fashionable cotton cap from Alo Yoga. This street-style hat has a grip-tape strap and is imported. Care instructions include hand-washing.
Currently, you can get it for around $32.
8. Outdoor Voices Move Free Shorts
Comfortable clothing can be pricey nowadays. With the Move Free Shorts from Outdoor Voices, you can enjoy maximum athleisure comfort.
This product has proprietary TechSweat fabric, an elasticized waistband, a hidden waistband pocket, and a 6-inch inseam.
You can currently get these for $48 on Saks’ website.
The 9 Best Things You Can Buy With a $100 Saks Credit
Now that we reviewed a few gifts you can get with a $50 Saks credit, let’s move on to the next level. If you’ve got a significant other and want to combine your $50 Saks credits, you can do so in-store. Simply ask them to swipe 2 cards at $50 apiece, and you’ll have your $100 Saks credit.
Let’s talk about some fantastic things you can get with a $100 Saks credit.
1. Aesop Moroccan Neroli Shaving Duet
Aesop is a luxury perfume brand based in Melbourne and London. This line of products is also offered in Waldorf Astoria hotels and used to be offered in Cathay Pacific first class.
This pair of shaving serum and post-shave lotion gets excellent reviews and is known for facilitating an amazing shave while moisturizing and hydrating your skin. Made in Australia, the combination of Neroli Blossom, Sandalwood, and Bisabolol protects, smooths, and nourishes your beard.
This $85 shaving set comes with a 2-ounce bottle of shaving serum and a 2.1-ounce bottle of post-shave lotion.
2. UGG Kid’s Dakota Suede Sheepskin Slippers
Why pay for shoes when you can get them for free with your Saks credits?
The UGG Kid’s Dakota Suede Sheepskin slippers are a popular choice, as these moccasins are fully lined in sheepskin to keep toes warm and cozy. Additionally, the slip-on style shoes are stitched with leather laces and embossed with the iconic UGG logo.
The insoles are also moisture-wicking sheepskin, and the external sole is made up of molded rubber for maximum comfort and sturdiness. With that being said, these shoes are very popular, so you might need to add your size to the waitlist to get them.
You’ll pay $70 on Saks’ website, which is comfortably under the $100 budget.
3. T3 SinglePass Compact Travel Styling Flat Iron With Cap (White and Rose Gold)
Are you a road warrior who needs advanced heating solutions for your hair? Whether it’s curling or straightening, the T3 SinglePass Compact Travel Styling Flat Iron with Cap is a highly portable solution that offers full styling functions. Focused on heavy travelers that need a compact iron, this product can be stored in your purse, gym bag, or even luggage.
The Tourmaline SinglePass Technologies adds a layer of artificial intelligence to hair irons. These irons have a microchip that measures and adjusts temperature across heating plates for consistency. With even heating throughout the surfaces, you don’t damage your hair in the slightest.
There are other functions, such as the auto world voltage, which imparts varying amounts of energy depending on the adapter, a heat resistant cap, and more. You’ll be able to find this product with a 2-year warranty for $89 on Saks’ website.
4. Espressione Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Like the idea of getting a coffee grinder for less than $100? Well, you can make it a reality now!
From Espressione, this high-quality coffee grinder has a powerful grinding mechanism, whether you’re interested in cold brew, Turkish coffee, French press, or a simple pour-over.
The grinder’s features include a coarseness dial, a 150-watt motor, a transparent hopper, stainless steel construction, and a slip-resistant bottom.
Currently, you can get it for $89.99 on Saks Fifth Avenue!
5. ROYCE New York Zip Leather Card Wallet
If you’re in the market for a product that can hold credit cards and is compact, affordable, and fashionable, then look no further than ROYCE. You’ll find excellent value from its Zip Leather Card Wallet.
This 3 x 5.25-inch genuine leather card case is sleek and features a top zip closure and silvertone hardware. The cardholder has 5 card slots, leather lining, and a zip coin wallet.
This wallet is priced around $90 on Saks’ website and can be found in many different colors, including black, red, tan, blush pink, silver, and navy blue.
6. Saks Fifth Avenue Leather Flat Slide Sandals
Saks Fifth Avenue’s flat slide sandals will make you feel stylish and chic.
It’s got Nappa lambskin leather uppers and rubber soles. The open-toe design maximizes breathability and fashion — these slip-on slides are definitely worth lounging around in.
Saks Fifth Avenue is offering these for around $77.99 (retails for around $195).
7. Tory Burch Serif T-18K Gold Plated Leather Bracelet
If you’re looking for new accessories and fashion jewelry to add to your estate, you can get this leather bracelet by Tory Burch.
It’s got a classic design with 18K gold-plated Serif-T logo beads around the bracelet. The bracelet itself is made of leather, and the diameter is around 2.4 inches.
Currently, it’s available for less than $62 on Saks’ website.
8. Courant CATCH:2 Essentials Wireless Charger
A neat tech gadget you can get from Saks Fifth Avenue is Courant CATCH:2 Essentials Wireless Charger. It has a 5-coil array that allows for multi-device charging where 2 people can share a charge with 2 phones.
The charger is made of designer-quality Belgian linens, a soft touch matte ABS coating, 5-coil Qi-certified fast wireless charging, and charges through most cases up to 3 millimeters in thickness.
It also comes with a USB-C charging cable and can facilitate either 5W or 7.5W charging.
On the Saks website, this charger will cost $90.
9. Alo Yoga 6-Piece Essential Oil Set
Alo is one of the world’s most recognizable athleisure brands, but it also offers a variety of wellness and beauty products.
This 6-pack of essential oils designed for different relaxation and renewal modes will allow you to transform your environment. It consists of 6 essential oils, each in a 0.338-ounce size: Cleanse & Detox, Chill & Unwind, Breathe & Spa, Sleep & Downshift, Energize & Refresh, and Awaken & Center.
Although you can use it with a diffuser, you can also simply rub it on your palms, add a few drops to your bath or shower, or simply mix and spritz it on your bed linens.
It costs $75 on Saks’ website.
The 7 Best Things You Can Buy With a $150 Saks Credit
Now that we’ve graduated from the $100 Saks credit level, let’s talk about what kind of goodies you can get by combining 3 $50 Saks credits, possibly among 3 people or across 3 cards.
1. Herschel Supply Co. Tech Daypack
If you tend to be traveling with technology in your backpack, consider getting the Herschel Supply Co. Tech Daypack. The padded fleece laptop and tablet sleeve large enough for a 16-inch laptop, as well as various storage and organizer pockets and airmesh luggage trolley sleeve make it a breeze to be on the go with your technology.
It has a mesh water bottle pocket, a hidden shoulder strap pocket for wireless earbuds, side pocket, and much more. You’ll also notice that it’s made of 100% polyester and is imported.
Currently, you can get yours on Saks’ website for $140.
2. Honey-Can-Do Sensor Trash Can
One of the most practical ways to spend your Saks credit is on a sensor trash can!
This particular one is from Honey-Can-Do and is constructed with brushed stainless steel. Plus, it has a 50-liter capacity and measures 16.5 inches long, 12.25 inches wide, and 24.5 inches in height. It has a motion-sense lid and a smart timer that counts down 5 seconds before closing softly.
It’s priced at just over $110 on Saks’ website.
3. Graphic Image Leather Desk Blotter
If you’re looking to introduce a bit of color to your desk, get this leather desk blotter from Graphic Image.
This fancy desk pad is handmade in New York from smooth Italian leather and has 2 sides to fit your décor. The edges are also colorfully painted. Just be sure to keep it away from liquids and sunlight.
You can get it for $120 on Saks’ website. From time to time, the price will drop to $90, too!
4. Orrefors Helena 4-Piece Champagne Glass Set
A relatively simple way to use your Saks credit would be on glassware. This particular 4-piece set is made from crystal and has been a popular pattern since 1977.
These glasses each have a capacity of 8.8 ounces, a 3.5-inch diameter, and a 9-inch height. Be sure to hand-wash these at all times!
You can get it from Saks Fifth Avenue for $150.00.
5. Trish McEvoy Voyager 7-Piece Makeup Set
The Voyager 7 Piece Makeup Set from Trish McEvoy offers a variety of cosmetics that you might find useful.
This set includes:
- Beauty Booster Lip Gloss in Sexy Nude, 0.28 ounces
- Brush 48 Sculpt & Blend
- Essential Pencil Lip Crayon in Nude, 0.05 ounces
- High Volume Tubular Mascara: 0.18 ounces
- Liquid Face Color, 0.12 ounces
- Refillable Magnetic Dual-Level Makeup Wardrobing Compact
- Translucent Finishing Powder, 0.33 ounces
And for a limited time, you can get it from Saks Fifth Avenue for $145.
6. UGG Men’s Ascot UGGpure-Lined Leather Slippers
With the UGG Men’s Ascot UGGpure-Lined Leather Slippers, you’ll get a fusion of fashion, comfort, and warmth. These moccasin-style slippers are moisture-wicking and perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
Offered in black or china tea, these slippers run for around $120 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
7. Birkenstock Arizona Shearling & Suede Slides
Last, but not least, Saks Fifth Avenue stocks select models of Birkenstock sandals. Known for being a cork-and-latex footbed pioneer, this sustainable and trendy shoe brand constitutes a great value use of Saks credits.
You can get the Birkenstock Arizona Shearling & Suede Slides for $160. The German sandals are lined with plush Australian shearling for maximum comfort. The footbed uniquely conforms to the wearer’s feet, making each sandal unique to its owner.
This technically wouldn’t be covered in its entirety by $150 in Saks Fifth Avenue credits, but it’s probably worth ponying up a small fraction of the cost to get your hands on high-quality footwear.
At the end of the day, there’s so much more to Saks Fifth Avenue than expensive purses and clothes. Even though the Saks credit is dispersed in $50 increments 2 times a year, it’s possible to get some magnificent value with these credits.
Whether it’s buying gifts or treating yourself to a splurge item, there are countless ways to use your Saks Fifth Avenue credits for maximum value. We covered skincare products, footwear, jewelry, and even kitchen accessories!
You now have a pretty comprehensive idea of some of the best things you can get with Saks Fifth Avenue credits. Enjoy and don’t let the credits go to waste!
The information regarding the American Express Platinum Card® for Schwab was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
For rates and fees of The Platinum Card® from American Express, click here.
Featured Image Credit: Upgraded Points
Frequently Asked Questions
What cards have the Saks credit?
Currently, the 2 best cards that have the Saks credit are the Amex Platinum card and the Amex Schwab Platinum card.
With each card, you’ll get up to $100 annually in Saks Fifth Avenue credits. From January to June, you’ll get a $50 credit, then from July to December, you’ll get the remaining $50 credit.
Can I use the Saks credit to buy gift cards?
No. American Express is known to take back the credit if you attempt to do so.
Does the Amex Saks credit work at Saks Off Fifth?
No. You must make purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue. Its discount store Saks Off Fifth isn’t eligible.
Does the Amex Saks credit work online?
Was this page helpful?