Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
The U.S. Open, held annually in Flushing, Queens, is undoubtedly the most important tennis event in the U.S.
But did you know that you can access some premier lounges and experiences with the right credit card? Chase is back at the U.S. Open — here’s what you need to know!
Chase Cardholders Can Make Up to 4 Chase Lounge Reservations
Registering for your spot at the U.S. Open Chase Lounge is easy. You’ll navigate to the Chase Lounge website, create an account, and enter your name, information, and customer service number on the back of your eligible Chase card.
There are 18 slots (day and evening) available between August 29 and September 7 to choose from.
Chase says the lounge will offer “elevated refreshments,” branded giveaways, and air-conditioned seating. However, you (and everyone in your party) will need a ticket to the U.S. Open on the day you plan to visit the lounge.
Your 4 reservations can be used in 1 session (1 reservation for 4 people) or split across multiple sessions, such as 2 reservations for 2 people or 4 for 1 person.
There are some terms and conditions you need to be aware of before booking, such as:
- You can reserve up to 4 total spots across sessions. That’s 4 slots total, not spread across days.
- The waitlist will be open to customers on site this year.
- You’ll need to visit the Chase Center at the U.S. Open to join the waitlist if a session is at capacity.
- Remember that Fan Week, which runs between August 23 and August 28, is walk-in only.
The Lounge is open from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for day sessions and 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for evening sessions.
The Chase Lounge at the U.S. Open is located in the Chase Center inside the East Gate entrance of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Note that there appears to be blackout slots where guests can’t access the lounge. Specifically, the Chase Lounge is closed for private events during the following sessions, and reservations are unavailable: 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25 (read the full terms).
Hot Tip: Learn more about other available Chase Experiences, including exclusive sporting, dining, and theatre events!
Additional U.S. Open Benefits for Chase Cardholders
Chase has several unique benefits for cardholders during the tournament:
- Chase Pass — Receive this exclusive pass by showing your Chase debit card or mobile wallet at the South Plaza booth, Chase Lounge, or Chase Terrace and enjoy benefits like reserved seating and a food and beverage voucher (limited to the first 100 to register each session)
- Chase Sound Check With Joe Jonas and DNCE — Chase cardholders with tickets to this sold-out concert on August 26 can take advantage of an enhanced viewing area
- Finals Weekend Viewing Parties — Chase Pass holders will have access to reserved VIP seating
- Mobile Charger — Pick up a free mobile charger (while supplies last)
- Chase Terrace — Enjoyed a shaded seating area and upgraded refreshments with your Chase Pass (first come, first served)
Hot Tip: Chase isn’t the only credit card issuer with a presence at the U.S. Open. The American Express Fan Experience space is an Amex Lounge that will be open to all cardholders. There will also be an American Express Shop on site, exclusively for cardholders. Take a look at the perks for Amex cardholders at the U.S. Open in our detailed guide.
Chase Lounge access at the U.S. Open is really exciting news for cardholders, especially if you’re a tennis fan. If you’re interested in checking out the Chase Lounge, make sure to reserve your 4 slots, and don’t forget to purchase tickets to the U.S. Open!
Featured Image Credit: