Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
The U.S. Open, held annually in Flushing, Queens, is the final Grand Slam tournament of the professional tennis season and undoubtedly the most important tennis event held in the United States.
But did you know that you can access some premier lounges and experiences with the right credit card? Chase is back at the U.S. Open for the 42nd year — here’s what you need to know!
Located right inside the East Gate entrance, the Chase Lounge is a pleasant respite from the beaming sun — and it’s open to any Chase cardholder, regardless of your card’s annual fee.
Registering for your spot at the U.S. Open Chase Lounge is easy. You’ll navigate to the Chase Lounge website, create an account, and enter your name, information, and customer service number on the back of your eligible Chase card.
There are slots (day and evening) available between August 28 and September 6, 2023, to choose from for up to 4 guests at a time. Currently, all spots are “waitlist” only. Chase says the lounge will offer complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, a private cash bar, free hats, custom embroidery, complimentary happy hour, and live ESPN broadcast moments.
Of course, you (and everyone in your party) will need a ticket to the U.S. Open on the day you plan to visit the lounge.
The Lounge is open from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for day sessions and 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for evening sessions.
Hot Tip: Learn more about other available Chase Experiences, including exclusive sporting, dining, and theatre events!
Additional U.S. Open Benefits for Chase Cardholders
Chase has several unique benefits for cardholders during the tournament:
- Chase Pass — Receive this exclusive pass online at chasegetsyoucloser.com/usopen.
- Chase Pass holders receive a complimentary drink at the IHG Lemon Bar at happy hour and a chance to win premium prizes at the Chase South Plaza Booths, including food and beverage vouchers, seat upgrades, and more.
- Sounds of the Open, presented by Chase — On Friday of Fan Week, the U.S. Open’s South Plaza concert will be presented by Chase. The event will feature Colombian superstar Sebastian Yatra.
- Mobile Charger — Pick up a free mobile charger (while supplies last).
- Chase Terrace — Enjoyed a shaded seating area and upgraded refreshments with your Chase Pass (first come, first served).
- Chase Sapphire x Seaport: Tennis Experience — Select premium cardmembers will have access to purchase clinics or open court time at a pop-up tennis court on the rooftop of New York City’s Pier 17. Packages unlock 45-minute clinics taught by local pros or tennis legends or open court time for cardholders and up to three guests with varying time slots from September 7 through September 9, 2023.
Chase isn’t the only issuer with a presence at the tournament. Take a look at what Amex is offering to its cardholders at the U.S. Open.
Chase Lounge access at the U.S. Open is exciting news for cardholders, especially if you’re a tennis fan. If you’re interested in checking out the Chase Lounge, make sure to reserve (or waitlist) your slots.
Featured Image Credit: Chase
Was this page helpful?
About Chris Dong
Chris is a freelance writer and editor with a focus on timely travel trends, points and miles, hot new hotels, and all things that go (he’s a proud aviation geek and transit nerd). Formerly full time at The Points Guy, his work can now be found at AFAR, Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Washington Post, and Lonely Planet, among others
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.