"The #1 First-Time Travel Rewards Card"
Table of Contents
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card is easily one of the most popular credit cards on the market due to its versatility and great benefits, and is one of the best options for those looking to get started in the world of travel rewards.
From great bonus categories, to flexible point redemption options, and a low annual fee, there is a lot to love about the Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
- Our Bonus Valuation*: $2,000
- Earn 5x Ultimate Rewards points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards,
- Earn 3x Ultimate Rewards points on dining
- Earn 2x Ultimate Rewards points on all other travel purchases
- Earn 5x Ultimate Rewards points per $1 spent on Lyft purchases
- Access to Chase Ultimate Rewards travel transfer partners
- Ultimate Rewards points are worth 25% more when redeemed through the Chase Travel Portal or Pay Yourself Back
- Travel and rental car insurance
- Purchase and extended warranty protection
- No foreign transaction fees
*This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP and not the card issuer.
- $95 annual fee
- The card does not offer top travel benefits like airport lounge access or hotel elite status (which The Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card does)
Current Sign-Up Bonus [Chase’s Best Offer Ever]
Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Don’t Get If
- You don’t travel often or do not enjoy traveling
- You don’t dine out or order delivery often
Great Card If
- You love to travel
- You spend a lot on travel, dining, and Lyft rides
- You want a card that offers flexible rewards
- You’re starting out in the world of travel rewards