Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Flights to Argentina are notoriously expensive, but there’s an excellent deal on American Airlines for a nonstop flight from New York to Buenos Aires.
Let’s take a look a look at this fantastic deal!
This deal is for American’s Flagship Business class on the nonstop route between New York (JFK) to Buenos Aires (EZE). Flagship Business class on the Boeing 777 is arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration. You’ll be treated to many perks, such as access to the Greenwich Lounge at New York (JFK), priority boarding, and lie-flat seats.
You can play around with dates on Google Flights and book directly through American or an online travel agency (OTA):
- Class: American Flagship Business
- Routes: New York (JFK) to Buenos Aires (EZE)
- Dates: August 2023 to January 2024
- Rates: As low as $2,147 round-trip
Best Ways To Book
You’ll find the cheapest rates throughout August 2023, but you should still be able to find tickets through early 2024. If booking directly through Google Flights, select “Flagship Business” and not “Premium Economy,” as the latter doesn’t have lie-flat seating.
Once you’ve decided on your dates, make sure you pay with a card that rewards you for travel purchases. Here are some of our favorites here at Upgraded Points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year, then 1x points)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all other travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all other travel purchases
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on all other purchases (including travel)
This is an excellent deal for Buenos Aires, especially on a nonstop route. American’s Flagship Business class is one of the best ways to fly down to South America, so if you’ve been trying to visit Buenos Aires, make sure to book this deal ASAP!
The information regarding the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: Chris Hassan
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.