As we navigate the “new normal” and begin to explore the world beyond our living room, it’s helpful to know what travel providers are doing to keep your benefits and your next trip safe and protected.
We’ve assembled all of our coronavirus updates related to airlines, hotels, rental cars, and cruises in 1 easy-to-reference list below, as well as our tips and tricks to inform and enhance your future travel plans.
Note: We created a centralized page that focuses on the Impact of COVID-19 on U.S. Airlines (Dashboard), and a separate post on Where Americans Can Travel Internationally Right Now.
Table of contents
Table of Contents
Airline Changes and Updates
- Airline Cancellation Policies Due to Coronavirus
- Airline Policy Changes Related to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Airline Elite Status Extensions, Changes, and Updates
- American Airlines: Coronavirus Latest Updates
- Delta Air Lines: Coronavirus Latest Updates
- Southwest Airlines: Coronavirus Latest Updates
- United Airlines: Coronavirus Latest Updates
Hotel Changes and Updates
Rental Car and Cruise Changes and Updates
- Rental Car Elite Status Extensions and Changes due to Coronavirus
- Cruise Cancellation Policies Due to Coronavirus
- The #1 Most Searched Anti-Germ Item — by U.S. State
- 75% of Americans Say Companies Should Require Proof of Coronavirus Vaccination to Travel
- A Snapshot of the Impact of Coronavirus on Airfare
- Average Hotel Elevator Button Has 737x More Germs Than Toilet Seat
- COVID-19’s Impact on Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Plans
- Customer Complaints Surge Against Airlines and Online Travel Agents During Coronavirus
- How Much Fuel Hasn’t Been Used by Airlines During COVID-19
- Over 60% of Americans Planning to Travel for Labor Day This Year
- The Reopening of Disneyland: What to Expect and What Is Changing
- The Reopening of Walt Disney World: What to Expect and What Is Changing
- The Reopening of Universal Orlando: What to Expect and What Is Changing
- Traveling with Kids During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Flying From Brazil to the U.S. During the Coronavirus With Kids
Travel Insurance & Finance
- Credit Card Debt Relief and Support Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Does Travel Insurance Cover the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- The Ultimate Guide to Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) Travel Insurance
- Coronavirus: What It Is, Affected Countries, Symptoms, Treatment, and More
- Coronavirus: When Will We Really Be Able to Travel Again?
- How to Sanitize and Disinfect Your Airplane Seat, Hotel Room, Luggage and More
- Immunity Passports – Are They The Key to Restarting Travel with Coronavirus?
- Non-Essential Travel: What It Means and How It Applies to Canada and Mexico
- The 20 Best Virtual Train Rides Around the World [Asia, Europe, Peru, U.S.]
- 28 Virtual Tours of Aerospace Museums [Aviation, Military & Space]
- 46 Magical Virtual Disney Rides and Attractions Across the World
- 62 Virtual Tours of Iconic National Parks Around the U.S.
- The 75 Best Virtual Museum Tours Around the World [Art, History, Science, and Technology]
- The 100+ Best Virtual Tours and Field Trips for Kids and Students
- 101+ Virtual Tours of Popular Tourist Attractions Around the World
Hot Tip: For helpful resources regarding coping with COVID-19, a quick link to our COVID-19 dashboard, and tips on how to access credit, visit our Coronavirus Help Portal.